Am I Banned?- Facial Recognition of Attorneys
Date: Jan 18, 2024 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Member Price: $152
Non-Member Price: $190
Section Price: $143
- Kelly Conlon, Esq.
- Davis, Saperstein & Salomon, PC, Wyckoff
- Samuel L. Davis, Esq.
- Certified By the Supreme Court of New Jersey As A Certified Civil Trial Attorney
Davis, Saperstein & Salomon, PC, Teaneck
- Albert Fox Cahn, Esq.
- Executive Director, STOP (Surveillance Technology Oversight Project), NYC
- Dr. Kristian J. Hammond
- Professor of Computer Science
Northwestern University, Evanston
- Cathleen G. London, MD, JD, CIPP/US
- Davis, Saperstein & Salomon, PC, Teaneck
Can you beat facial recognition when you really want to see Billy Joel? Join us and find out!
Recent cases against Madison Square Garden raise a multitude of legal issues in the areas of privacy, AI and facial recognition. They raise questions like: Can an attorney be banned from attending a concert, sporting event, or show because facial recognition tags them? Samuel Davis, lead attorney in a case against MSG, has assembled a panel of experts to explain the technology and the law in these situations.
Join us for a timely and enlightening discussion about:
- What is facial recognition?;
- Using facial recognition to ban lawyers;
- Privacy and cyber concerns;
- Unique issues for lawyers—can you punish lawyers for doing their job?; and