Civil Case Law Update – South Jersey
Date: Mar 16, 2024 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Location: DoubleTree Suites By Hilton Hotel Mt. Laurel, Mount Laurel
Member Price: $172
Non-Member Price: $215
- Hon. John D. O'Dwyer, PJCv
- Hon. Aimee R. Belgard, PJCv
- Hon. John E. Harrington, (Ret. on recall)
- Hon. John C. Porto, PJCv
- Hon. Morris G. Smith, JAD
- Hon. Craig L. Wellerson, PJCv
- Michelle Cappuccio, Esq.
- Reilly, McDevitt & Henrich, PC, Cherry Hill
- Louis J. DeVoto, Esq.
- Rossetti & DeVoto PC, Cherry Hill
Our 35th Annual Presentation
New Jersey’s top-rated Civil Case Law Update is back to provide you with the key updates you need to know. Register today to pick up a full year’s worth of strategy and the latest developments you can arm yourself with. Our panel of New Jersey Appellate and Superior Court judges will present a summary and analysis of the key cases you need to know about from the past year. You’ll walk away with a 360-degree understanding of the current civil trial climate, as well as an arsenal of new strategies you can put to work right away in the cases you handle.
If you can only attend one Civil Case Law Review this year, here are 5 reasons why it should be NJICLE’s…
- You’ll hear the same case summaries and analyses presented to New Jersey Superior Court Judges at the November 2023 Judicial College, PLUS a survey of additional important case decisions of 2023 to today.
- You’ll hear an authoritative panel of Appellate and Superior Court judges present differing perspectives on the past year’s key decisions.
- You’ll hear about the practical aspects of these decisions and their impact on your current and future clients from some of the state’s most authoritative plaintiff’s and defense attorneys.
- You’ll hear the most up-to-date review of 2023’s key cases.
- You’ll receive the 2023 NJICLE Civil Case Law Citator which features the key case summaries from the past year.
Additional topics include:
- Civil practice and procedure and evidence
- Immunities and jurisdiction
- Public policy
- Consumer protection judgment and damages