All About Medicare
Category: On Demand
Member Price: $188
Non-Member Price: $235
Areas of Law: Elder & Disability Law
|NJ CLE:||NJ CLE information: This program has been approved by the Board on Continuing Legal Education of the Supreme Court of New Jersey for 3 hours of total CLE credit (Full Credits Available: NJ General: 3.0).|
|NY CLE (t&nt):||NY Professional Practice Non-Transitional: 3.0|
|PA CLE:||PA Substantive Credit: 2.5
$12.00 fee – separate check payable to NJICLE must be submitted at the end of the program
This program will give attorneys a high-level view they can share with their clients on how Medicare works when people enroll in the program, along with what Medicare covers as your primary health insurance when you’re 65 or older. Our program reviews all parts of Medicare and how they work in conjunction with each other, the enrollment process, and give the pros & cons of Original Medicare vs. Medicare Advantage. Our speakers will discuss Medicare vs. current group coverage (for individuals over age 65). Our speaker will also review why tax-planning is imperative now to avoid costly Medicare Part B premiums and in the future.
- How Medicare Parts A, B, C & D work with each other
- The Medicare enrollment process
- How much you will pay for all facets of Medicare insurance
- Which is the better route to go: Original Medicare vs. Medicare Advantage
- I’m over age 65 but still enrolled in my company’s group health insurance plan - should I be?
- Learn what is the best Part D prescription drug plan to be in