Mastering Condominiums and Planned Real Estate Developments
Category: On Demand
Member Price: $180
Non-Member Price: $225
Areas of Law: Real Property, Trust, & Estate
|NJ CLE:||NJ CLE information: This program has been approved by the Board on Continuing Legal Education of the Supreme Court of New Jersey for 3.6 hours of total CLE credit (Full Credits Available: NJ General: 3.6).|
|NY CLE (t&nt):||NY Professional Practice Transitional: 3.5|
|PA CLE:||PA Substantive Credit: 3.0
$12.00 fee – separate check payable to NJICLE must be submitted at the end of the program
- Christine F. Li, Esq., CCAL
- Greenbaum Rowe Smith & Davis LLP, Woodbridge
- Martin C. Cabalar, Esq.
- Becker & Poliakoff, LLP, Morristown
- Karyn Kennedy Branco, Esq.
- Cutolo Barros LLC, Freehold
- Francis J. McGovern, Jr., Esq.
- McGovern Legal Services, North Brunswick
- Michael Pesce
- Associa Community Management Corp, CLifton
- Mary Wynn Seiter, Esq
- Buckalew Frizzell & Crevina LLP, Glen Rock