16th Annual Latest Trends in Estate Litigation
Category: On Demand
Member Price: $208
Non-Member Price: $260
Areas of Law: Real Property, Trust, & Estate
|NJ CLE information: This program has been approved by the Board on Continuing Legal Education of the Supreme Court of New Jersey for 4 hours of total CLE credit (Full Credits Available: NJ General: 4.0).
|NY CLE (t&nt):
|NY Professional Practice Non-Transitional: 4.0
|PA Substantive Credit: 3.0
New: No PACLE fee is required for this program. To earn PA CLE credits, a valid PA Bar ID number must be entered into the CLE form provided after attending the program.
- Robert A. Knee, Esq.
- The Knee Law Firm LLC, Hackensack
- Hon. Edward A. Jerejian, PJCh
- Bergen County
- Anthony R. LaRatta, Esq.
- Archer & Greiner PC, Voorhees
Estate litigation is constantly evolving and knowing the latest trends and developments can often mean the difference between winning or losing the cases you handle.
- How has estate litigation changed in the last 12 months?
- What are the key issues you need to know to remain successful in 2023 …and beyond?
- What are the key strategies you need to know to avoid litigation and defeat challenging opponents?
- If you have to go to court what are the most effective approaches to take in your advocacy.
This annual program is the best way to stay up-to-date and learn the answers to these important questions. You’ll hear a comprehensive review of the recent cases you need to know, and their significance to your estate planning and estate litigation practices. An authoritative panel, including a Presiding Chancery Judge and two attorneys who specialize in estate litigation, will share their perspectives and experience and will provide you with strategies you can apply to the cases you are handling.
Learn all the latest developments that you need to know in estate litigation.
- Enforceability of an arbitration clause in a last will and testament
- Use of the Doctrine of Probable Intent in interpreting a last will and testament
- Awarding counsel fees
- Will contests
- Burial disputes
- And more!