2023 Tort Law Conference
Category: On Demand
Member Price: $220
Non-Member Price: $275
Areas of Law: Civil
|NJ CLE:||NJ CLE information: This program has been approved by the Board on Continuing Legal Education of the Supreme Court of New Jersey for 5.7 hours of total CLE credit (Full Credits Available: NJ Civil Trial Attorney Credit: 5.7, NJ General: 5.7).|
|NY CLE (t&nt):||NY Professional Practice Non-Transitional: 5.5|
|PA CLE:||PA Substantive Credit: 4.5
$20.00 fee – separate check payable to NJICLE must be submitted at the end of the program
- Michael J. Epstein, Esq.
- The Epstein Law Firm PA, Rochelle Park
- Hon. Alan G. Lesnewich, JSC (Ret.)
- K. Raja Bhattacharya, Esq.
- SECRETARY, New Jersey Association For Justice, Inc., NJSBA
Bendit Weinstock PA, West Orange
- Kelly Patricia Corrubia, Esq.
- VICE PRESIDENT, New Jersey Defense Association, NJSBA
Hall Booth Smith, P.C., Paramus
- Michael G. Donohue, III, Esq.
- Stark & Stark, Lawrenceville
- Eric L. Harrison, Esq.
- Methfessel & Werbel, Edison
- Tracey C. Hinson, Esq.
- Hinson Snipes, LLP, Princeton
- Michael R. Ricciardulli, Esq.
- Reprecht Hart Weeks & Ricciardulli, Westfield
- Richard J. Williams, Jr., Esq.
- McElroy, Deutsch Mulvaney & Carpenter, LLP, Randolph
Our popular Tort Law Conference returns for 2023 with new topics that will help you navigate the constantly-changing world and share with you reliable, solid strategies that you can immediately put to use in your practice. Moderator Michael Epstein will preside over an outstanding faculty of experienced practitioners for a day of scholarly and practical insights covering some of the hottest trends in tort law, litigation, and personal injury trial practice.
From significant tort cases of 2023 to tips in handling personal injury cases, the 2023 Conference is a “must-attend” program. Register today!
- 9:00 - Welcome - Michael J. Epstein, Esq.
- 9:05 - Top 5 Tort Cases of 2023 - Michael J. Epstein, Esq.
- 9:30 - Key Issues in Handling Premises Liability Cases - K. Raja Bhattacharya, Esq.
- 10:00 - Panel discussion
- 10:05 - Key Issues in Handling Motor Vehicle Cases – Kelly Corrubia, Esq.
- 10:35 - Panel discussion
- 10:40 - Break
- 10:50 - Key Issues in Civil Rights/Section 1983/Excessive Force Cases - Tracy L. Hinson, Esq.
- 11:20 - Panel discussion
- 11:25 - Key Issues in Handling Cases Involving Public Entities/Title 59 - Eric L. Harrison, Esq.
- 11:55 - Panel discussion
- 12:00 - Lunch
- 12:30 - Views from the Bench- Do’s and Don’ts in Handling/Trying Tort Cases - Hon. Alan G. Lesnewich, JSC (Ret.)
- 1:00 - Key Issues in Handling Medical Malpractice Cases - Michael R. Ricciardulli, Esq.
- 1:35 - Panel Discussion
- 1:40 - Problems and Pitfalls in Handling Traumatic Brain Injury Cases - Michael Donahue, Esq.
- 2:10 - Panel discussion
- 2:15 - Key Issues in Class Actions and Mass Torts - Richard J. Williams, Jr., Esq.
- 2:45 - Panel discussion
- 2:50 - Day wrap up/closing comments
- 3:00 - Adjourn