Attracting, Managing and Maintaining Clients
Category: On Demand
Member Price: $180
Non-Member Price: $225
Areas of Law: Civil
|NJ CLE:||NJ CLE information: This program has been approved by the Board on Continuing Legal Education of the Supreme Court of New Jersey for 2.7 hours of total CLE credit (Full Credits Available: NJ Civil Trial Attorney Credit: 2.7, NJ General: 2.7).|
|PA CLE:||PA Substantive Credit: 2.0
$8.00 fee – separate check payable to NJICLE must be submitted at the end of the program
- Adam M. Epstein, Esq.
- Mazie Slater Katz & Freeman, LLC, Roseland
- Brion D. McGlinn, Esq.
- Brion D. McGlinn, Esq., Bethlehem
- Brendan H. Morris, Esq.
- Mindas & Morris LLC, Springfield
- Rachel A. Ramsay-Lowe, Esq.
- Marshall Dennehey, PC, West Orange
- Sarab Thapar, Esq.
- Sabbagh Thapar, Clifton
It’s not enough to know the law and be a good (or great) lawyer in the courtroom. It is equally important to understand and appreciate the importance of building and maintaining a good relationship with your clients. What does that mean? What does that look like?
This is exactly what our panel of civil litigators is going to address at this seminar. It’s not just the love of the law and knowledge of the law that makes a good litigation attorney. Every attorney should also appreciate the importance of connecting with and keeping clients happy and in the loop as well.
Join us for a valuable discussion of:
- The right questions to ask on case intake/setting expectations
- Understanding and communicating the terms of a retainer agreement
- Uniqueness of a contingency relationship
- How to handle difficult clients
- Dealing with less sophisticated clients
- Managing clients
- Constant communication
- Being responsive to emails and telephone calls
- Being up front and transparent
- Understanding and communicating settlement offers
- Application of the concepts to hypothetical situations
- ... and more!