Hemp Law in New Jersey
Category: On Demand
Member Price: $140
Non-Member Price: $175
Areas of Law: Health
|NJ CLE:||NJ CLE information: This program has been approved by the Board on Continuing Legal Education of the Supreme Court of New Jersey for 2.4 hours of total CLE credit (Full Credits Available: NJ General: 2.4).|
|NY CLE (t&nt):||NY Professional Practice Transitional: 2.0|
|PA CLE:||PA Substantive Credit: 2.0
$8.00 fee – separate check payable to NJICLE must be submitted at the end of the program
- Joseph Shapiro, Esq.
- Middlebrooks Shapiro, P.C., Springfield
- Sarah Trent, Esq.
- Valley Wellness, Raritan
- John D. Williams, Esq.
- Law Office of John D. Williams, Newton
This brand-new program will introduce you to the law surrounding hemp. After laying a foundation, the panel will go on to explain the different facets of the hemp industry and covers the legal implications and regulations surrounding it.
- What is Hemp?
- "Cannabis" versus "Marijuana" versus "Hemp": What's the Difference?
- The Current and Future Regulatory Landscape of the Hemp Industry
- Emerging Opportunities in the Hemp Industry
- Legal Issues Facing the Hemp Industry