Land Use Update 2023
Category: On Demand
Member Price: $220
Non-Member Price: $275
Areas of Law: Land Use
|NJ CLE:||NJ CLE information: This program has been approved by the Board on Continuing Legal Education of the Supreme Court of New Jersey for 6.7 hours of total CLE credit, including 1.2 in Ethics (Full Credits Available: NJ Ethics: 1.2, NJ General: 5.5).|
|NY CLE (t&nt):||NY Ethics Non-Transitional: 1.0, NY Professional Practice Non-Transitional: 5.5|
|PA CLE:||PA Ethics Credit: 1.0, PA Substantive Credit: 4.5
$24.00 fee – separate check payable to NJICLE must be submitted at the end of the program
- Victoria D. Britton, Esq.
- IMMEDIATE PAST PRESIDENT, Somerset County Bar, NJSBA
White and Williams, LLP, Cherry Hill
- Daniel D. Cronheim, Esq.
- The David Cronheim Company, Chathamis an officer and General Counsel to David Cronheim Companies in Chatham, New Jersey. A Certified Property Manager (CPM), he concentrates his practice in the representation of applicants before land use boards throughout the state. He is also President of and General Counsel to the David Cronheim Mortgage Corporation, a commercial mortgage banking company.
nMr. Cronheim is a member and Chair of the Watchung Borough Zoning Board of Adjustment, a position he has held since 1995. He has been Secretary of Chapter One of the Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM, the property management and education division of the National Association of Realtors). A member of the New Jersey State Bar Association, he is Past Chair of the Association’s Land Use Law Section and has served on its COAH Subcommittee, and has also been a member of the Board of Directors of the Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corporation, a publicly-traded real estate investment trust.
nMr. Cronheim teaches courses for New Jersey real estate licensees and has lectured for ICLE. He created and has regularly taught continuing real estate education courses for IREM’s Chapter One. He was elected to the New Jersey Chapter Hall of Fame of NAIOP (the commercial real estate development association) and has served on NAIOP’s Land Use Committee.
nMr. Cronheim received his A.B., cum laude, from Princeton University and his J.D. from St. John’s University School of Law. He received his CPM (Certified Property Manager) designation from IREM in 2010.
- Amanda M. Curley, Esq.
- Day Pitney, Parsippany
- Cosmas Diamantis, Esq.
- Cosmas Diamantis, Esq., Cherry Hill
- Peter M. Flannery, Esq.
- Bisgaier Hoff, Haddonfield
- Cameron Macleod, Esq.
- Gibbons P.C., Trenton
- Nylema Nabbie, Esq.
- Cleary Giacobbe Alfieri Jacobs, LLC, Oaklandis a Partner in Cleary, Giacobbe, Alfieri & Jacobs, LLC in Oakland, New Jersey, and has extensive land development experience on behalf of private and corporate clients on the local, county and state levels. She has substantial litigation experience, including challenges as to the constitutionality and validity of municipal zoning ordinances before the trial courts and Appellate Division of the State of New Jersey. She is responsible for complex commercial real estate transactions, as well as the representation of financial institutions and private individuals in commercial, construction and residential loan transactions; and for the preparation of public offering statements and registration of multi-family projects with the Department of Community Affairs.
nAdmitted to practice in New Jersey and New York, Ms. Nabbie is a former Director of the New Jersey State Bar Association’s Land Use Section and a member of the Supreme Court Committee on Tax. She serves as Hillsdale Planning Board attorney, as co-counsel to the North Bergen Planning Board, as West New York Zoning Board of Adjustment Attorney and is former co-counsel to the Closter Zoning Board of Adjustment. She is a former member and Past Chair of the Teaneck Planning Board.
nMs. Nabbie received her undergraduate degree, cum laude, from Seton Hall University and her J.D. from Seton Hall University School of Law.
- Thomas J. Trautner, Jr., Esq.
- Chiesa Shahinian & Giantomasi PC, Roseland
- Jason R. Tuvel, Esq.
- Jason R. Tuvel, Esq., Hackensack
New Jersey’s Premier Land Use Update!
Hundreds of land use attorneys attend the Land Use Update each year to gain a distinct practice edge and a nuanced understanding of current developments. Land use attorneys across New Jersey regard the Update as the definitive source for current information about New Jersey land use practice. Leading land use attorneys teach the program, which reviews the most recent regulatory, legislative, and case law developments that every seasoned land use practitioner should know. Purchase today to gain the essential information and strategies you will use immediately in your practice.
Note: This program is designed for those who already possess a general understanding of New Jersey land use law.