Oct. 10, 2022
Contact: Thomas Nobile
Director of Communications
NEW BRUNSWICK – The New Jersey State Bar Association (NJSBA) will host Member Celebration Days from Oct. 24–27 to showcase the value of an NJSBA membership, while also thanking the thousands of members and volunteers who work hard in the profession every day.
The week will feature a series of events to help the state’s largest organization of judges, lawyers and legal professionals stay up-to-date on the law, network with colleagues, find leadership opportunities and advocate for the profession. Various in-person and virtual programs are available to help NJSBA members prosper and grow in the profession.
A career fair held at the Law Center in New Brunswick is slated to kick off the celebration. It will be open to members and non-members to learn about the law firms, government agencies, businesses and other organizations that are hiring.
During the week, members can also:
• Get free professional headshots to polish their online brand.
• Attend an in-person Open House to learn more about the value of belonging to one of the Association’s 80 sections, committees and division.
• Visit the Law Center to shred papers and files that are taking up valuable space.
• Take part in free virtual trainings on how to use CommunityNET and connect with colleagues; what attorneys need to know to keep themselves and clients cybersafe; an ethics and professional responsibility update; and how to power up legal research skills.
• Get a free in-person consultation to help answer any questions you might have about law practice management issues. The NJSBA will be scheduling private consultation sessions with experts from Affinity Consulting as part of the member benefit Practice HQ.
Employers interested in taking part in the career fair can contact NJSBA Senior Managing Director, Diversity, Inclusion and Member Engagement Paula Saha at [email protected]
For more details and to register for the events, visit njsba.com.
Search News & Press Releases
NJSBA Member Celebration Days offer free training events, job fair
Oct. 10, 2022
Contact: NJSBA Communications Department
Email: [email protected]