Litigation of Whistleblowing, Retaliation and CEPA Claims
Member Price: $12
Non-Member Price: $15
Areas of Law: Labor & Employment
Enhance your ability to conduct effective discovery!
Learn what is discoverable. Know what you need to ask for.
Discovery is an essential part of every case and is often the most important part of the litigation process. Arguably, cases are won or lost during the discovery phase. The key to effective discovery is knowing what is available and how to get it.
Peter H. Lederman, Esq., one of New Jersey’s most respected municipal court attorneys, will lead our panel in a discussion of:
- The importance and timing of discovery
- How to obtain discovery from equipment used in a police investigation
- Stop reports and other discovery from the New Jersey State Police
- Other valuable discovery that is available
- The consequences of destruction of discovery
- Motions to compel discovery, relevant case law and more
Make plans to attend this thorough and productive new workshop on municipal court discovery. Register today! You’ll walk away with strategies and important information that can be put to work right away in your practice.