NJSBA Members Hub
At the NJSBA, we value the importance of providing our members with a comprehensive range of benefits and resources to support their professional growth and success. The NJSBA Members Hub serves as your central access point to unlock the full potential of your membership. This is your first stop to accessing the many benefits and opportunities available exclusively to NJSBA members. Should you have any questions or need assistance, our dedicated Membership team is always here to help. Simply reach out to us at [email protected], and we will be delighted to assist you.
Networking is at the heart of the NJSBA community. Access a diverse network of legal professionals, allowing you to connect, collaborate, and expand your professional circle.
Apply to be part of an NJSBA Special Committee! NJSBA committees are formed to meet specific needs of the association and its membership. The requirements to be considered for committee membership are:
- You must be a current member of the NJSBA.
- You must be appointed by the president of the NJSBA.
The NJSBA has 36 practice-oriented sections which represent a diverse spectrum of law, affording its members many career-building opportunities. Join a section today.
NJSBA Job Fair
- Explore career opportunities and connect with potential employers at our annual job fair.
We understand that your engagement with the NJSBA extends beyond networking. That’s why we offer a wide range of educational resources to enhance your legal skills, knowledge, and professional development.
- The Daily Briefing Newsletter: Stay informed with news briefs, judicial decisions, and federal and administrative agency reports sent via email, Monday through Friday.
- New Jersey Law Journal (Discount 20%): Access one of the leading legal publications in the state at a discounted rate.
- Decisis: Access a powerful legal research tool for comprehensive legal research and analysis.
- Amicus Briefs: Read or contribute to the NJSBA’s amicus briefs
- Guide For New Attorneys PDF: Get valuable guidance with our comprehensive guide for new attorneys.
- NJICLE Programs: Attend Continuing Legal Education programs to fulfill your professional development requirements.
- D&I Resource Center: Access resources promoting diversity and inclusion in the legal profession.
We take immense pride in nurturing a culture that fosters leadership at every level. We believe that true leadership is not solely confined to a title; it is a mindset and a commitment to growth. Below are a few leadership opportunities we have to help you unluck your full leadership potential.
- Leadership Academy: Develop your leadership skills through our comprehensive program.
- Sections: Engage with sections to enhance your leadership opportunities.
- Pro Bono Opportunities: Make a difference in the community through pro bono legal services.
- Career HQ (Career Center): Explore career opportunities and connect with potential employers.
- D&I Call For Speakers: Share your expertise and contribute to diversity and inclusion efforts.
- Program/Webinar Speaker: Showcase your knowledge and expertise as a speaker.
We firmly believe in the power of advocacy to create positive and lasting impact in the world. As advocates for change, we are dedicated to making a difference and creating a better future for all. Learn about the advocacy opportunities that we have available for NJSBA members.
- Lobbying for NJ Attorneys Interest: Support advocacy efforts that benefit attorneys in New Jersey.
- Ability to Submit Amicus Issues: Contribute to important legal cases through amicus brief submissions.