2021 Annual Review of NJ Environmental Law
Date: Dec 6, 2021 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Areas of Law:
Earn up to 4.8 credits, including 1.2 in Ethics! (More Information)
- Sean D. Moriarty, Esq.
- NJ Department of Environmental Protection, Trenton
- Bob Smith
- Administrative Office of the Courts, Trenton
- Mitchell H. Kizner, Esq.
- Flaster/Greenberg PC, Cherry Hill
- Matthew R. Conley, Esq.
- Archer & Greiner PC, Voorhees
- Bhavini A. Doshi, Esq.
- Atlantic Shores Offshore Wind, Brooklyn
- Ryan Milun, Esq.
- The Milun Law Firm, LLC, Cranford
- Eric E. Tomaszewski, Esq.
- McManimon & Scotland & Baumann LLC, Roseland
For over 30 years, attorneys have relied on the New Jersey Institute for Continuing Legal Education’s Annual Review of Environmental Law for current and insightful information about the latest laws, policies, and issues facing your clients. This year’s program features informative discussions about the most recent Murphy administration initiatives, and the latest trends affecting your environmental clients. Our expert environmental lawyers will provide you with an insightful look into the current and evolving regulatory landscape and provide you with helpful takeaways to support your practice.