Affordable Care Act Update 2022
Date: Dec 22, 2022 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Despite being repeatedly challenged in the courts, the Affordable Care Act survived and is still in effect and remains an important resource for Americans who have no health insurance. This year’s program will update you on some of the latest developments affecting the ACA.
Our speaker, Robert E. Andrews is a former congressman who was deeply involved in drafting the ACA and is now the CEO of the Health Transformation Alliance. He will review recent regulatory changes and provide thoughtful analysis and insight into what you can expect in 2023 and beyond.
- The ACA, The American Rescue Plan, and the elimination of the subsidy cliff and its expiration date
- How the employer mandate affects both employers and employees
- Expanded rights for covered consumers
- Value-Based purchasing arrangements—ACOs and other programs
- Health Data law changes and ACA
- Lingering and Future Constitutional Challenges
- Medicaid Expansion
- Digital Health Regulations
- Rx Pricing changes