Communicating with Precision, Clarity & Persuasion
Date: Apr 27, 2023 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Areas of Law:
Earn up to 2.4 credits, including 1.0 in Ethics! (More Information)
- Erica DyReyes, Esq.
- Erica DyReyes, Esq., Cherry Hill
- Kimberly A. Rice
- Kimberly A. Rice, Cherry Hill
One of lawyers’ greatest responsibilities is to be master communicators, in every situation – orally, in writing and, most of all, non-verbally.
To communicate with clarity and consistency is critical in every aspect of your career, both with internal and external audiences.
Your client relationships and your careers depend upon it. Yet, there is no law school curriculum that teaches the dynamics of the communication spectrum and how to become an exceptional communicator.
How about communicating effectively while serving in a leadership and/or employer role? That raises even greater challenges.
Knowing how to respond to and handle difficult people, including adversaries and judges, is crucial to your survival and success as an attorney.
This CLE program is designed to outline proactive steps for communicating with clarity and precision. Purchase to learn concrete communication techniques which will immediately and positively impact your overall legal career success.
This CLE is designed for every lawyer, regardless of seniority, who desires to become a more confident and effective communicator.
- Identify your communication style and why it matters.
- Techniques to become a more effective communicator and avoid ethical landmines.
- Gain confidence in uncomfortable situations.
- Preventative tips to avoid employee complaints/lawsuits in today’s workplaces that include hybrid situations.
- Create more civil workplaces with high impact communication practices.