Employment Law for Local Government Attorneys
Date: Jan 20, 2023 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Local government attorneys advise their municipal clients on a wide range of matters, including employment issues. Many recent developments have had a significant and immediate impact on how municipalities handle personal and union-related matters. Prepare yourself to advise your clients about these critical changes at our informative program, with renowned attorney Eric M. Bernstein who has nearly 40 years of legal experience as a municipal attorney and labor/employment attorney. You don’t want to miss this!
- History of NJ Labor Law
- Collective Bargaining Procedures and Negotiations
- Impasse and Related Issues as to Contracts
- Civil Service and Non-Civil Service Matters
- Discipline of Police and Fire Employees
- Discipline of Non-Public Sector Employees
- Other Workplace Employment Issues