Getting the Most out of Trial Prep with a Paralegal
Date: Oct 19, 2022 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
This brand-new program is a must for all trial attorneys. A panel of experienced trial attorneys will show you how you can effectively utilize the assistance of a paralegal to help you prepare for trial in a variety of ways. Whether you’re a new or experienced trial attorney, you’re sure to walk away with some new helpful tips and tactics.
- Organization of file from start of case in anticipation of trial
- Teaching and guiding your staff
- How paralegals can assist during discovery/lead up to trial
- Paralegals and depositions
- Trial binders and exhibits
- Use of different types of technology
- Paralegal assistance at trial