Insurance Law Institute
Date: Aug 30, 2022 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Julia Talarick, Esq.
- Kinney Lisovicz Reilly & Wolff PC, Parsippany
- Bethany Barrese, Esq.
- Saxe Doernberger & Vita, PC, Basking Ridge
- Kathleen J. Devlin, Esq.
- Weber Gallagher Simpson Stapleton Fires & Newby LLP, Bedminster
- Eugene Killian, Jr., Esq.
- The Killian Firm, P.C., Iselin
- Kimberly M. Parson, Esq.
- Rebar Kelly, Saddle Brook
- Ashley Lauren Turner, Esq.
- McCarter & English, Newark
- Valerie A. Vladyka, Esq.
- Schenck Price Smith & King LLP, Paramus
This year's Insurance Law Institute will focus on recent developments in bad faith law. With the passage of the New Jersey Insurance Fair Conduct Act, bad faith law in New Jersey continues to evolve. This program is an overview of bad faith law in New Jersey for both new and experienced insurance coverage attorneys. Learn from experienced insurance coverage practitioners as they discuss bad faith law in New Jersey, the UFCSPA and NJIFCA, as well as settlement and excess verdicts and exposures. The presenters will also discuss new trends and where are we going in New Jersey. Learn the impact on existing case law on the newly enacted NJIFCA and pick up tips that will enable you to counsel your clients and advocate their positions.