Knowledge is Power-How to Advise Your Clients
Date: Dec 29, 2021 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Dana A. Bennett, Esq.
- Bennett Law LLC, Red Bank
- Niraj Chhabra, Esq.
- Ameriprise Financial, Cedar Knolls
Financial and estate planning is different for men and women. Women often have the challenge of balancing career with family, historically have made less money and therefore earn less in social security, live longer, and are typically the ones who care for aging parents. This program will address these concerns and other potential pitfalls so that you can advise your women clients better.
• Education planning
• Preparing to be a caretaker for parents
• Life insurance & protection planning
• Retirement and social security planning, budgeting, and tax reduction strategies
• Estate planning