Landlord Tenant Litigation Update
Date: Sep 22, 2022 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Areas of Law: Municipal Court Practice
Earn up to 2.4 credits! (More Information)
- Tracey Goldstein, Esq.
- Feinstein Raiss Kelin Booker & Goldstein LLC, Livingstonis a Partner in Feinstein, Raiss, Kelin, Booker & Goldstein LLC in Livingston, New Jersey, where she represents and counsels multi-family apartment owners, property managers and developers in real estate-related litigation. Her areas of concentration include novel and complex landlord/tenant issues, contract and real estate disputes, residential and commercial evictions, rent control and housing discrimination matters, and toxic tort defense (mold and lead paint). She has been involved in several published decisions and also counsels the New Jersey Apartment Association (NJAA) on emerging landlord-tenant issues and key legislation.
Admitted to practice in New Jersey and New York, Ms. Goldstein is a member of the New Jersey State, Essex County, Hudson County and Creditor’s Bar Associations. She serves on the Board of Directors of the NJAA, is a member of the Property Owners Association and the New Jersey Affordable Housing Management Association, and has collaborated with the Office of the Governor. She has testified before the New Jersey Assembly Judiciary Committee and has served as a panelist for the Division on Civil Rights.
Ms. Goldstein has lectured for ICLE, Rutgers Law School, the Hudson County Bar Association, NJ Cooperator, NJAA, the Property Owners Association and the New Jersey Affordable Housing Management Association. She is a sought-after media resource and has garnered numerous business and industry honors, and her articles have appeared in New Jersey Lawyer and the NJ Apartment Industry Magazine. In 2021 she was the recipient of ICLE’s Distinguished Service Award for her many years of service to the Institute.
Ms. Goldstein received her B.A. from the State University of New York at Albany and her law degree from Western New England School of Law.
- Hon. Lisa Adubato
- Amy Albert
- The Waterfront Project
Find out the latest in landlord tenant court
Join our distinguished panel and learn about what changes have occurred and gain insight on ways to proceed with the landlord tenant cases you are handling.
- The “reimagined” eviction process
- Rental Assistance and Resource Navigators
- The impact on filing DCA Certifications
- Confidentiality of Eviction Records
- Replenishment of the security deposit
- …and more