Replay – Attracting, Managing and Maintaining Clients
Date: Oct 22, 2023 9:00 a.m. – 11:15 a.m.
Member Price: $184
Non-Member Price: $225
- Adam M. Epstein, Esq.
- Mazie Slater Katz & Freeman, LLC, Roseland
- Brion D. McGlinn, Esq.
- Ruprecht, Hart, Ricciardulli & Sherman, LLP, Westfield
- Brendan H. Morris, Esq.
- Mindas & Morris LLC, Springfield
- Rachel A. Ramsay-Lowe, Esq.
- Marshall Dennehey, PC, West Orange
- Sarabraj S. Thapar, Esq.
- Sabbagh Thapar, Clifton
Presented in cooperation with the NJSBA Young Lawyers Division
Best of NJICLE Replay
Don't miss this opportunity to catch up on the Attracting, Managing and Maintaining Clients program you missed!
It’s not enough to know the law and be a good (or great) lawyer in the courtroom. It is equally important to understand and appreciate the importance of building and maintaining a good relationship with your clients. What does that mean? What does that look like?
This is exactly what our panel of civil litigators is going to address in this replay. It’s not just the love of the law and knowledge of the law that makes a good litigation attorney. Every attorney should also appreciate the importance of connecting with and keeping clients happy and in the loop as well.
Join us for a valuable discussion of:
- The right questions to ask on case intake/setting expectations
- Understanding and communicating the terms of a retainer agreement
- Uniqueness of a contingency relationship
- How to handle difficult clients
- Dealing with less sophisticated clients
- Managing clients
- Constant communication
- Being responsive to emails and telephone calls
- Being up front and transparent
- Understanding and communicating settlement offers
- Application of the concepts to hypothetical situations
- …and more