Replay – Friday the 13th: Lessons from the Movie Franchise
Date: Dec 16, 2023 9:00 a.m. – 10:40 a.m.
Member Price: $110
Non-Member Price: $149
- Kimberly A. Yonta, Esq.
- PAST PRESIDENT, Past Presidents And Trustees, NJSBA
Yonta Law LLC, New Brunswick
- Hon. Louis F. Locascio, JSC (Ret.)
- Cara A. Fialkoff, Esq.
- Santomassimo Davis LLP, Parsippany
- Desha L. Jackson, Esq.
- PAST TRUSTEE, Past Presidents And Trustees, NJSBA
Desha Jackson Law Group LLC, Freehold
Best of NJICLE Replay
Don't miss this opportunity to catch up on the Friday the 13th: Lessons from the Movie Franchise program you missed!
Continuing Legal Education is mandatory, but it doesn’t have to be boring! Whether you’re a hardcore horror movie fan or you’re just looking for a fun seminar to get your CLE credits, you need to attend this replay. Afterall, a little levity can be a great thing for every attorney. Friday the 13th is considered “unlucky” in some cultures, but that’s not the case with this exciting new seminar. The panel will play various clips from the movies and then delve into an analysis of the legal topics presented within the clips. You’d be surprised at how many legal issues pop up when you view a horror movie through a legal lens.
Register today for a killer good time!
- Restraining orders;
- Ownership rights of an entertainment franchise and copyright issues;
- Duty of care and liability of summer camps (individual liability vs employer liability for employee actions);
- Trauma as a defense or mitigating factor in a murder case;
- Self-defense and lethal force;
- Treatment of human remains ;
- Grave desecration;
- And more!