Social Media for Lawyers and Liability
Date: Feb 28, 2023 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
In today’s society, the use of social media has become a necessary daily activity. Social media is typically used for social interaction and access to news and information, and decision making. It is a valuable communication tool with others locally and worldwide, as well as to share, create, and spread information. Social media can influence potential clients through reviews, marketing tactics and advertising. To get the most out of social media for your practice, you need to know how to use it effectively and ethically. This brand-new program will give you the knowledge you need to do just that.
- Choosing platforms that make sense for your business
- Figuring out what to post
- Ethical rules
- Hashtags, hyperlinks, and high value clients
- How much should you be spending on ads
- Using data to make decisions
- Walk away from this program with a fully customized social media action plan