The World Has Changed. Let’s Sort it Out – An Ethics Program
Date: Nov 18, 2023 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Member Price: $152
Non-Member Price: $190
Areas of Law: Ethics
Earn up to 3.3 credits, including 3.3 in Ethics! (More Information)
- Stuart Teicher, Esq.
- CLE Performer and Ethics Educator
The upheaval we experienced recently has had profound impacts on the practice of law. Whether the upheaval in your life has been COVID, working from home, rapidly evolving technology or anything else, there are both practical and ethical implications for lawyers.
For a lot of us, change equals chaos. While chaos can equal opportunity, it can also equal a significant challenge when the routines we depend on change. Upheaval causes stress and stress can cause mistakes.
Join Stuart Teicher to explore the danger zones at a program with candor, humor and New Jersey flare.
- Changing tech and competence — RPC 1.1
- The challenges of remote supervision — RPC 5.1 and RPC 5.3
- Protesting and the ethics rules — RPC 8.4(b)
- Ways the Millennials are changing the practice — RPC 2.1
- The mental health issues caused by the new remote existence in the practice