Hot Topics in Special Education Law 2023
Category: On Demand
Member Price: $212
Non-Member Price: $265
Areas of Law: School
|NJ CLE:||NJ CLE information: This program has been approved by the Board on Continuing Legal Education of the Supreme Court of New Jersey for 4.5 hours of total CLE credit (Full Credits Available: NJ General: 4.5).|
|NY CLE (t&nt):||NY Professional Practice Non-Transitional: 4.5|
|PA CLE:||PA Substantive Credit: 3.5
$16.00 fee – separate check payable to NJICLE must be submitted at the end of the program
- Rebecca K. Spar, Esq.
- Education Law Center, Newark
- Eric L. Harrison, Esq.
- Methfessel & Werbel, Edison
- Denise Lanchantin Dwyer, Esq.
- Law Office of Denise Lanchantin Dwyer, LLC, Princeton Junction
- Marc Mucciolo, Esq.
- Busch Law Group LLC, Metuchen
- Catherine M. Reisman, Esq.
- Reisman Carolla Gran & Zuba LLP, Haddonfield
- Jennifer Rosen Valverde, Esq.
- Rutgers Law School, Newark
- Arsen S. Zartarian, Esq.
- Cleary Giacobbe Alfieri Jacobs, LLC, Oakland
This seminar will bring you up to date on the latest developments in regulations, case law and current issues affecting special education. It is designed to provide the timeliest information for those who represent school districts and parents of children with disabilities. The program will also be of interest to educators and other professionals who work directly with children with disabilities.
Register today to hear an authoritative panel of attorneys discuss the current key cases and issues you need to understand to effectively represent your clients or school districts in special education matters.
Get caught up on the most recent topics in Special Education Law in New Jersey.
- Special Education Case Law- Year in Review
- Use of AI in special education litigation
- The snapshot rule- J.M. v. Summit City Board of Education Third Circuit decision
- Attorney and Expert Witness Fees
- Perez v. Sturgis Public Schools: Supreme Court Narrows IDEA Exhaustion Requirement
- Emerging Topics in Special Education Law
- …and more!