2021 Administrative Law Forum
Date: Dec 14, 2021 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Hon. Ellen S. Bass (Ret.)
- is Of Counsel to The Busch Law Group LLC in Metuchen, New Jersey, and has more than 40 years of experience working with public school districts. She was formerly Acting Director of the Office of Administrative Law, the Chief Administrative Law Judge, and sat in Newark, New Jersey.
Judge Bass is admitted to practice in New Jersey and before the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey and the Third Circuit Court of Appeals. Prior to her appointment, she served as In-House Counsel to the South Orange Maplewood School District, and prior to that was in private practice with the Morristown firm of Rand, Algeier, Tosti and Woodruff. Judge Bass also served as In-House Counsel to the New Jersey Association of School Administrators. She has lectured to the New Jersey Association of School Administrators, school districts and other organizations, and has guest lectured at Seton Hall University’s Graduate School of Education.
Judge Bass received her undergraduate degree from Mt. Holyoke College and her law degree from Boston University School of Law.
- Arsen S. Zartarian, Esq.
- Cleary Giacobbe Alfieri Jacobs, LLC, Oakland
- Hon. Andrew M. Baron
- Hon. David M. Fritch
- Hon. Barry Moscowitz, Esq.
- Hon. Susan L. Olgiati
- Cherie L. Adams, Esq.
- Adams Gutierrez & Lattiboudere LLC, Iselin
- Robert J. Brabston, Esq.
- New Jersey Board of Public Utilities, Trenton
- Tricia Caliguire, Esq.
- State of New Jersey, Trenton
- Sarah Crowley
- NJ Office of Administrative Law, Newark
- Gregory J. Franklin
- Cleary, Giacobbe, Alfieri, Jacobs, LLC, Oakland
- Jacob Gertsman
- NJ Office of Administrative Law, Mercerville
- Jay L. Kooper, Esq.
- Middlesex Water Company, Iselin
- Colin Lynch, Esq.
- Zazzali Fagella Nowak Kleinbaum & Friedman, PC, Newark
- Danielle Pasquale
- Nj Office of Administrative Law, Newark
- Denise D. Rekem, Esq.
- Parles Rekem LLP, Clark
This annual gathering of Administrative Law Judges and some of New Jersey’s top practitioners will address a wide range of issues that you’re likely to face when presenting matters before the Office of Administrative Law (OAL).
The day will begin with a keynote presentation from the Hon. Ellen S. Bass, Acting Director and Chief Administrative Law Judge, and then will continue with two substantive panel discussions focusing on education law and civil service cases; a presentation on BPU and public utilities; and the program will culminate with our annual all administrative law judge panel.
Don’t miss this exceptional opportunity to pick up valuable practice tips, network with your colleagues, and meet the Judges. Purchase today!