Business Litigation: 2022
Date: Dec 6, 2022 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Areas of Law: Business & Commercial Litigation
Earn up to 4 credits, including 1.0 in Ethics! (More Information)
Commercial/business law cases continue to be impacted by COVID 19, and of course, technology, the economy, and relationships between parties. This year’s roundtable will focus on several subject areas that are currently shaping business litigation practice.
Dive directly into thought-provoking discussions on business litigation’s hottest issues, including:
- New Appellate Division Rules
- The rise of litigation finance and its impact on business litigation
- The Complex Business Litigation Program update and insight as to what factors to consider in choosing whether or not to opt into the program
- Discovery in commercial litigation, including production of business tax returns / witness prep and defense
- Business dispute mediation
- Issues in jury selection/trials post-Covid
Make plans to purchase this information-packed program, featuring some of New Jersey’s most respected judges and business litigators!