Expungement Law For Criminal Law And Municipal Court Law Pra
Date: Sep 12, 2022 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
By popular demand, Allan Marain, Esq. returns to NJICLE with an all-important presentation related to expungement law. With this convenient program, Mr. Marain will be joined by his paralegal, to discuss recent revisions to the expungement law, the essential steps for handling an expungement proceeding for criminal arrest and convictions, different procedures in different vicinages, as well as related issues that often arise in these proceedings.
Purchase for a discussion of:
- What is an expungement?
- Who wants records expunged?
- What criminal records qualify for expungement?
- The difference between adult and juvenile records
- Questions to ask you client during the initial interview
- How do you expunge a record?
- Drafting expungement pleadings
- Filing concerns
- Timeline for the proceeding
- …and more