Organization for Lawyers
Date: Jul 27, 2022 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Craig M. Aronow, Esq.
- Rebenack, Aronow & Mascolo, LLP, New Brunswick
- Nicole Black
- Nicole Black, New Brunswick
- Nish Parekh
- NeoVision, Cranbury
Lawyers are required to keep track of an extraordinary amount of information including details within individual cases, their schedules and overall caseloads and responsibilities, and running the business aspects of their practices. Staying on top of all of that information can be overwhelming if there is no system of organization in place. This brand-new program with an expert panel will help all lawyers, but particularly solo and small firm lawyers, get and stayed organized so they can more easily manage their practices.
• Legal practice management software and other technology—what it can do and how to use it most effectively
• Billing, accounting, and finances—how to keep track of everything, how to avoid tax problems, and how to meet your ethical responsibilities without being overwhelmed
• Utilizing staff—how to delegate and still keep track of what is going on in your practice
• Setting up and organizing files—tips on the best ways to do it