Prepping for Success at Trial with a Paralegal
Date: Nov 21, 2023 9:00 a.m. – 12:35 p.m.
Member Price: $152
Non-Member Price: $190
- Herbert Kruttschnitt, III, Esq.
- Dughi, Hewit & Domalewski, PC, Moorestown
- Kim Molinelli
- Paralegal, Blume Forte Fried Zerres & Molinari, Chatham
- Bettina E. Munson, Esq.
- Lomurro, Munson, Comer, Brown & Schottland, LLC, Freehold
- Francisco J. Rodriguez, Esq.
- Javerbaum Wurgaft Hicks Kahn Wikstrom & Sinins, PC, Hackensack
This practical seminar is a must for all trial attorneys. Paralegals have many important roles, but you may not realize that there are ways a paralegal can improve your trial preparation to give you a better chance of success.
A panel of experienced litigators will demonstrate how to effectively utilize the assistance of a paralegal to help you prepare for trial in a variety of ways. Whether you’re a new or experienced trial attorney, you’re sure to walk away with some new helpful tips and tactics.
- Organization of file from start of case in anticipation of trial;
- Teaching and guiding your staff;
- How paralegals can assist during discovery through the lead up to trial;
- Paralegals and depositions;
- Trial binders and exhibits;
- Use of different types of technology; and
- Paralegal assistance at trial.