Pretrial and Trial Strategies for Handling Auto Injury Cases
Date: Sep 16, 2022 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
From evaluating the personal injury claim at the onset, to visiting the scene of the accident, to pre-suit concerns, to dealing with experts to assist you in accident reconstruction and throughout the litigation process, to deposing witnesses and using that testimony effectively at all stages of the lawsuit, to determining if the case should go to trial or be resolved in some other manner…the auto injury case is truly multi-faceted. The complexities of handling an auto injury case will be simplified for you with program.
Our panel of experienced attorneys, joined by an accident reconstruction expert, will guide you through the litigation process and offer strategies to maximize recovery if you represent the plaintiff or minimize exposure if you represent the defense in an auto injury case.
Topics to be addressed:
- Pre-suit/pretrial concerns
- Getting the most out of the deposition stage
- Using an expert before and during trial
- With a special presentation on the latest technology in accident investigation and Reconstruction, including the importance of digital data collection.
- Keys to success at trial
- Application of the New Jersey Fair Conduct Act
- …and more