Sharpen Your Memory for Success – Workshop for Lawyers
Date: Nov 29, 2023 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Location: New Jersey Law Center, New Brunswick
Member Price: $152
Non-Member Price: $190
- Matthew Goerke
- American Memory Master, Memory Switch, Hackettstown
Prepare to be amazed at any age.
We have all had times when something slips away – whether information about a witness, a particular clause for a contract or the name of a colleague. We resign ourselves to expect that we won’t be able to remember everything that we should or would like. For some, the stress of the last few years has made these glitches even more prevalent and twice as annoying. What if we could recall facts, testimony and ideas when we need them the most? We would be better prepared, more confident, perhaps more relaxed and may even win more cases.
Enter Matthew Goerke, one of the country's leading experts in the field of memory development. In Matthew’s interactive three-hour workshop, you will learn how to organize your mind, sharpen your memory and add another weapon to your legal arsenal. His techniques will help you:
- Argue precedent without notes. You’ll remember names of cases, holdings and be able to summarize arguments without looking down at a pad, tablet or computer;
- Recall statutes and clauses that you’ll need for your important transactional work;
- Focus better when listening to testimony from witnesses or your adversary’s legal arguments;
- Remember names of clients, colleagues and judges, or people you meet at a cocktail reception; and
- Summarize legal opinions without needing notes.
You will leave this seminar with a better memory, more confidence and more able to represent your clients.
You will be amazed at how well this works. You will leave the program and immediately be able to use Matthew’s techniques. This program NEEDS to be experienced in person. It will be some of the most worthwhile time you have ever spent.
“There is no such thing as a bad memory, only an untrained memory.”