Nursing Home/Assisted Living Litigation 2023
Date: Mar 13, 2023 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Alexis Aloi Graziano
- Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney PC, Princeton
- Victoria A. Schall, Esq.
- Schall At Law LLC, Marlton
Can cameras be installed to monitor common areas, parking lots and exit doors at New Jersey nursing homes or assisted living facilities?
Can cameras be installed in a resident’s room in New Jersey?
Is there a difference?
Two practitioners who focus their practices on nursing home issues have developed this valuable program, designed to offer personal injury attorneys and nursing home litigation attorneys an opportunity to enhance their skills in recognizing and balancing safety and privacy concerns in nursing home resident/patient care. Through an interactive dialogue, Victoria Schall, Esq. and Alexis Graziano, Esq. will explore surveillance, privacy and consent issues that you need to consider for your clients who reside in nursing home/assisted living facilities in New Jersey.
- Nanny Cams
- NJ Safe Camera Act
- Audio and Video Recordings
- Privacy Issues involving other residents
- Privacy Issues involving Center staff
- Consent when the resident does not have capacity
- Wiretapping Laws by state and related admissibility issues