Imposter Syndrome and Burnout in the Legal Profession
Date: Nov 7, 2023 12:00 p.m. – 1:40 p.m.
Member Price: $100
Non-Member Price: $125
Areas of Law: Ethics
Earn up to 2 credits, including 2.0 in Ethics! (More Information)
- Christina Previte, Esq.
- Netsquire, Morristown
- Sheryl Anjanette
- Anjanette Wellness, Santa Fe
In this mind-opening interview style presentation featuring Sheryl Anjanette, author of The Imposter Lies Within, you’ll learn how to take the mask off the imposter to understand how Imposter Syndrome shows up in your legal practice and what you can do about it. Learn the framework and holistic method to not only get through Imposter Syndrome, but the effective strategies and techniques to deal with it effectively whether you may suffer from it or deal with colleagues that do. You’ll also learn how Imposter Syndrome can contribute to burnout and how to ease it.
- What is Imposter Syndrome?
- The “Archetypes” of Imposter Syndrome
- How Imposter Syndrome impacts attorneys and their practices
- Why Imposter Syndrome may disproportionately impact the legal profession
- Burnout in the legal profession
- Tools to combat Imposter Syndrome and Burnout